Friday, April 4, 2008

Walls and Siding

We now have walls! It is amazing how different the house seems once that is done. We were so used to walking in and being able to see right through the house. It is weird to have to walk around corners, instead of right through the walls. It really seems so much more like a house now. Since I'd taken the initial drywall pictures, they've been taped and spackled.

I can't believe it, but they finished the siding in one day. I absolutely love the color! I think it looks beautiful! Have I mentioned yet how excited we are?!


4 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is a beautiful color of siding. The picture with the geese is too cool. It looks great.

Andrea said...

Aenea, your house is beautiful!! When is the completion date? Are you already packing? :) I know you must be counting down the days to move into such a lovely home.

Andrea

Stephanie said...

It is a darling house! Picture perfect!

Katie said...

Wow! I love your house! I can't wait to see it! We need to take a tour sometime. I'm so excited for you guys!