Sunday, April 20, 2008

Swim Lessons

Grandmom and Popop got Corbin and Hero swim lessons at the YMCA for Easter. They were pretty excited, but as we got a little closer to the day of the lessons, Corbin became a little nervous. He was afraid he would drown, since he wasn't bringing his floaties. I promised him that the teachers would have things there to keep him safe and after a little warming up to the teacher he was having fun. By his third lesson, I had to drag him out of the pool kicking and screaming. Hero and Corbin have both had tons of fun and are really coming along! We don't get to take the kids swimming very often, but I really think it is important for them to learn how to swim.


1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm going to get my kids into swimming lessons this year. It's been 5 years since they last took them, so Orion and Dylan have never taken. My kids love the water, but I would love for them to be more confident in it.