Monday, April 21, 2008

House Update

We now have cabinets and counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. The whole house has also been painted. Things seem to be getting close now. It is scary and exciting all at once! Scary mostly because I have not packed a thing yet and I'm starting to stress a little.


Our door has had it's first coat of paint. The color looks a little off, but that changes once it gets its extra coats.


We have doors as well...


...and a hand rail for the stairs. The kids were pretty excited about this, because they were a little nervous going up and down the stairs without anything to grab on to. Now they are good!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Looking good! You'll have to have a big 'open house' party to let us all come see when it's finished. :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I feel the excitement. I can't wait to see it all finished. I would love to see it in person, maybe someday.