Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Boy Name

We have always had names picked out for our babies before we even knew the sex. This time we had a name picked for a girl, but none for a boy. I spent hours looking through names online and made a long list which has been narrowed down to two. Dave and Hero prefer one name and Corbin and I prefer the other and no one has been willing to budge yet. I stole the idea two other friends have done to poll friends and family on their baby name preferences. I was curious to see everyone's thoughts on our two names and which one will win out. It may be our deciding factor, but it may not. I still think it would be fun to see what everyone thinks, so if you have a second, please vote on which is your favorite.

4 comments:

Eden said...

As your sister (and someone with excellent taste), I think I should get TWO votes :) I really like Beckham!! Not that I don't like the other name...I just really like Beckham!!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I voted for Beckham as well. I know Kenneth told you about the whole ending sound problem and I think with Beckham you have a potential for a great nickname. So no worries about it sounding the same. I like Kellen as well, I just prefer Beckham.

Naomi said...

Okay, so Jarin was sitting here while I voted for Beckham. He also wanted to vote for Beckham but it wouldn't let him vote. I think the computer only recognizes us as one person even when signed in as different users on google. So add one extra vote for Beckham. (Trust me, I didn't influence him at all. Jarin has always been very opinionated about names!)

Kim said...

I voted for Beckham. I think it has a nice sound to it.