Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New House Pictures



Well I know there are quite a few people who have been waiting to see pictures of our new house, so sorry for the wait, but it took some very late nights painting the kitchen and more unpacking before hosting book club at my house to get things in order. The downstairs is pretty much done now. The walls are still looking a little bare because we haven't hung pictures yet, but I wanted to get some pictures while it was nice and clean. I also have more painting to do upstairs, so I will post pictures of the kids rooms after they've been decorated. We just love it and can't believe it is our house!

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Super cute pictures!! I like the colors that you chose. I can't wait to see the kids rooms.

Katie said...

The house is just beautiful, you guys! Congratulations! Next time we are in Winston, we'll have to stop by for a tour. We are so excited for you!!!

Stephanie said...

What a great house! I am so happy for you guys!

Cortney said...

Looks great!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Good job. It looks great.

Kim said...

Aenea, you did a great job painting, decorating, and just everything! It looks fabulous!

shelley said...

gorgeous! and of course, great decorating skills, aenea! can't wait to see what you do with the kids' rooms so i can steal your ideas!