Friday, December 14, 2007

Corbin's Birthday




Corbin had a great birthday! We were able to go to the Transportation Museum two days before and then have a little get together on his birthday. He has never really been into cake on his birthday, so I decided to decorate a brownie instead. That wasn't really a success either, so next year I think it will just be ice cream or ice cream cake. He loved all his gifts. He got an MP3 player (he loves music and looks so cute walking around listening to it), a stunt rider TMNT, the TMNT van, some cars from "Cars", a book, some clothes and money. Thanks to everyone for their generous gifts.

1 comment:

shelley said...

Aenea-
I can't believe how creative your birthday cakes (or brownie and cupcakes) were for the kids. Actually, yes I can, you've always been crafty. Can't believe how big the kids are... and that Hero is 7!!!!! I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you!