Sunday, March 7, 2010

Miracle of Miracles

So after almost 9 full months away from blogging, here I am trying to get caught up. Although I love to blog it is a task I have been dreading, knowing that every day I wait I get more and more behind. I've also felt with piles of laundry still to fold or dishes in the sink or one of the many other household chores left undone that blogging was something of a lesser priority. Here I am almost 9 months to the day after Beckham was born tired from over a week of sickness in my house, 8:30am church and a list of other things, giving up my much treasured Sunday afternoon nap to get just one, but hopefully more than one blog post accomplished. I will try to keep things short and sweet so that it will be easier for me and less daunting to those of you trying to read.

And so I will start with a couple of pics of Beckham ranging from 2-3 months smiling, finding his feet and sitting up in his Bumbo seat. He has been the most smiley of babies and every time someone has looked his way or talked to him, he has returned their attentions with the biggest of smiles. We love our smiley boy!



2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

What a great smile. I can't wait to see him in person.

shelley said...

welcome back! 8:30 church. ROUGH! we have 9:00, and for some reason, that extra 1/2 hour seems like 5 hours!