Friday, May 2, 2008

Almost There!

Well all the last of the big things are done. We had appliances put in last week, as well as our vinyl flooring. This week our carpet went in, which makes our house now look complete. Except for a couple of minute things our house is done! We even had our bushes put in and our mailbox put up. Wow! I am so excited about moving into our new house, but at the moment the whole packing and getting ready to move is stressing me out more than anything! I have no idea how I'm going to do it. I'm sure everyone feels this way when they are getting ready to move, but just the thought of it makes me queasy with nervousness. We just got our tentative closing date for May 19th, which is just a little over 2 weeks and we weren't expecting to close until the end of May/early June. Yikes!





3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm so excited for you. I still remember all those little steps and how exciting it was as each thing was finished. It is going to be so nice to have a home that is your very own. Yes, packing stinks, but this will be it for a very long time.

shelley said...

yay yay yay! it's amazing how fast the house is coming together. and cool that you are documenting it - you and kids will love to look back on this. and the worst part about packing is the anticipation of it. once you start, all that queasiness will go away. :)

Cortney said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see how your decorating skills come into play. I always love seeing how great your house looks.